Sunday, March 22, 2009

This is me...

I am javier muñoz, a 20 year old girl who is triying to continue with her study and with her life. i live in puente alto with my parents and one of my three brothers. I really enjoy going to concerts, hunging up with my friends anywhere, being with my boyfriend, meeting new people, trying new things, sleeping, doing nothing, and mostly travelling. I really enjoy travelling and visiting new places anywhere, for example i have hike two times, first with two friends and this last summer with my boyfriend. We had a really good experience and this trip really helped to get to know better eachother. It was like a reunion because i had just coming back from Europe, one of my last trips abroad.

The first time i travelled was to Toronto, Canada. I went to do english classes in a language institude in mornings then i had all day to do what i wanted. The second time i went in a winter work programm from the YMCA. I worked in the resort Snow mountain ranch of the rockies, in the rockie mountains, but i also travelled to New York city with three friends i met working in there. The last trip i did was last october. I went in a working programm too, but this time i went to London, England. I also went to Walles and France. I was going to do a tour around europe, to almost every country, but i had some problems that didnt allowed me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment